Saturday 15 July 2017

Sketch #472 with Oddball Art Co.

Good Morning Everyone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday! We have a brand new sponsor this year, Oddball Art Co!! 


The prize this week is 3 images of the winners choice!

~~~~~~

Here is sketch #472:


July Guest Designer
Gina of Ginadapooh



Inspiration from the design team...

Claire

Beverly

Cindy
using img 172 Chibi Girl Alex

Brenda 

using Creepy Cute Big Eye Fairy


Ana 

Joanna

Lisbeth using bedtime 




It's your turn to get sketchy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. another awesome sketch with amazing eye candy from the DT! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a message on Facebook, but thought I should ask here too in case you see this first... I am creating a card using one of your past sketches. I saw on your blog there is a copyright, which I read, but still have a few questions.

    1) Am I allowed to mention in my blog, "I used Sketch Saturday #..." or not?

    2) Am I allowed to link to your blog?

    3) Am I allowed to post a picture of the sketch in my blog post?

    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!